Will ride for Food
697 Posts
Stock headers and a Nintendo...

What are you building Chuck?

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
:lol :lol

I've got a PS2 that the motor that spins the disc stopped working...2 of them actually :lol

want those too? :devious

·
Registered
451 Posts
this is not really going to be helpful..

but, i still have my one :D and kids DO love them. i think its the simplicity.

there are a lot for sale on UK ebay. i look for games :)

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
nitendo 64 :hail :hail :hail :)

doom , turok , quake & hexan. my first introduction to gaming consols :)

just recived hexan in the mail today actualy to replace my old one (nephew decided to wash the other in a bucket of car wash water :banghead little shit :laugh )

chuck check out ebay

AU ebay - http://videogames.ebay.com.au/

·
Registered
1,876 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Are you saying the 8-Bit NES or the SuperNES?

I had both, and actually I had some nostalgia attacks around my 25 birthday (midlife crises my father told me) and my friends got me the Emulator for PC.

It has TONS of SNES and some NES games and you can play on the PC.... I was going to get the SNES joystick but hopefully I accepted the fact that I was 1/4 of a century old and I havent played that since.. it's been 2 years now!

·
Registered
379 Posts
I may have what you're looking for.......

I have a system, several controllers, a gun and probably 15-25 games. They are in one of my closets so i'd have to dig it out to give you all the details. Let me know what kind of offer you can come up with. I also have a SNES and a N64. I am going to do a huge cleaning this winter of the house and garage and list everything on E:thatsgay . What doesn't sell will go to Goodwill. I'm looking at relocating next year for work and figure better get to consolidating while I have a chance.

·
Registered
600 Posts
LOL my Daughers got one she loves the shit out of ......
I could ask her I think she will say no .

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bborges definately talking the old school 8 bit 1.3mHz NES. Simple and fun.

Yeah I been watching ebay for a couple weeks. Craigs list has way better prices. I know I could score one cheap at a yard sale but I rarely stop for those uless I can see decent tools from the road (yeah yeah I'm trash :laugh). The NES has a crazy following. They are selling new japanese consoles that accept the old school games and controllers. They also sell replacement 72 pin slots to repair your old console and make it new again. You can even find a complete NES system brand new in the original box (never played) from 1985!!

My old Navy buddy bought a system with 40 games in mint shape for my god daughter -she loves it and my kids love it. So now I'm tring to get my hands on a setup.

jmp781 -I'm interested -you have a PM :D

Beet, let your daughter pratice, maybe someday our kids can have a playoff...

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
My wife has always loved the orginal Super Mario Brothers. This last Christmas one of her gamer geek employees bought her a knockoff NES system. It's some other wierd brand but it plays the NES games. Of course he gave her SMB too. :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
i have the nes, atari 4800 and a 64 and the nintendo VR! how many people had that!

never had a super nintendo

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
there is a cd you can but that has every old nintendo game on it for the computer! and get a ontroler and you in business....i still love excite bike one of my all time favorites

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 15 of 15 Posts