TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Orange County Chopper comes to Basingstoke Festival Place shopping centre.:hail

Out Christmas shopping the other day and was shocked to find these in the local shopping centre! Camera phones are handy!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Great show crap bikes:coocoo

G

·
i think they make ok bikes, but they are too limited, they can only do that superwide rear tyre, long front bikes. I think most of the best bikes in the series are the old school bikes.

Wide rear doesn't make a custom bike. it just makes shitty handling.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I seen both the shows they made those :puke bikes I'd guess you'd call em ... great show - makes me think "if those badly shaved chimps can do it I can and probably better too"

:D

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I just don't get them at all - it would be hard to imagine a less fun or more ugly bike imho. I can sorta understand crusiers, but those things are just :dowhat imho, but obviously lots of folks think they are cool.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Like most "modern art" it's a bit love it or hate it... and about as useful as a painting when it comes to transportation. They wouldn't bother me except for people considering them motorcycles. That's like calling Taco Bell mexican food - there may be some similiarities but it just doesn't qualify in my book. And that's coming from someone who has ridden harleys and can understand some of the appeal (of the bike, not the image)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I don't get modern art either:) "real" art sure, even a pretty, but perhaps not-too-useful bike I can understand, but to me those things are both ugly and useless. Obviously lost of folks with a lot more money than me feel differently:)

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts
I don't get the appeal of the show or the bikes.:O The whole "theme bike" just doesn't work for me. In fact the only bikes they've made that I like were made by their employees, Cody and Vinny. Mickey is the only one on the show who resembles a real person, IMHO.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Yeah but that's a job I love to have ... all those machines to play with ... and being able to make any mad shit that comes into my head ... :devious

1 - 11 of 11 Posts