TLZone Forums banner

Opinions needed

490 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  voodootwin 
#1 ·
I have just had repaired the fairing on my TLR and now can't decide how to finish it off. The damage was pretty light only a bit of scuffing to the side fairing and nose cone. I have had these panels professionally re-sprayed, but now I can't decide how to finish them off???

My original plan was to go back to as close to original as possible but after having difficulty with paint matching and the cost of new decals I'm having second thoughts. I do like the clean look of the repaired panels and am thinking of getting the front fender and lhs fairing panel finised to the same as the rhs. There is no damage to the fender or lhs panel but whatever I do I'll have to replace the decals on the lhs to match the new ones on the right.

What do you guys think??:devious

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't have any decals on my side panels. Makes it all the more curious for onlookers when they see a sport bike that doesn't sound like a sport bike.:laugh

:confused "What kind of bike is that?" Is that a Busa?"
"a GIXER?" :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.