TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some footage of the racing at Scarborough in the Festival of Speed this weekend, rounds 1,2,3 of the Auto66 Championship.

Click on Thumbnails for video, first has camera mounted low down and second is on inside of fairing

Times are within 0.49sec of course record, so not hanging about :laugh
(No tyre warmers allowed either as you can tell on the exit of the first corner in the 2nd video and also slipper clutch working overtime into hairpin.....)

·
Nothing to see here...move along
2,463 Posts
Very nice. I like the low mount, watching the suspension load/unload (front tire briefly in the air too).

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice. I like the low mount, watching the suspension load/unload (front tire briefly in the air too).
Yesterday I had it mounted on the top triple looking through the screen (with the rev counter in view) but I changed the recorder quality setting to high (medium is recomended) and all that days footage is jumpy and pixalated :banghead

A real shame as I had a few big slides out of the last corner and the camera was moving with the bars :rant

I have a Show Boat one where I cocked up the first corner, so just did big wheelies up the hill and after the finish, I'll load that one soon.

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Great footage Sam .(I'm loving the low mount aswell) :thumbup

·
Registered
399 Posts
I am So pissed that we here in the states don't get the opportunity to experience nearly what you guys get to experience!:banghead Excellent videos!:hail You are a mad man!! That vid "in the wet"! Holy S#@t!!:puke Great riding!:hail:hail

·
15,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts