TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Helloooooooo and welcome to the first installment of new gadgets and great deals,
I am your host, Big banana boat A.b.e ( Always, Bloody Eatin :laugh )

Last week, I tested the waters with Orange.

The package:

Sony Ericsson K800i Cybershot with blue tooth headset + 600mins crossnetwork calls + 500 texts per month + unlimited landline calls in the UK for up to hour per call + 1 magic mobile number + 8meg Broadband ( 2GB limit per month )....................

everything was installed on Tuesday, and my lurvely s€xy phone is working well, even the broadband is doing well.

Now here is the thing cost and term of contract, initially they wanted £35 per month on an 18 month contract, :laugh the fools:devious now I am paying £27.99 and its only a 12 month contract :devious
its bloody marvelous.

Well thats all the time we have for today, tune in next time to hear what deal and package I get for the missus on O2 ( long story but have to for the business we run be on O2 for the next 12 months )

Hope this week of technology has been useful, any comments please feel free to post to:

I'm a monkey
C/o slippy Banana
Poodle pumper lane
Anywhere
FU2 1BJ

:devious :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
:confused Ally, wtf you been drinking :O or is it just the nice clean immigrant-free air you get up your way?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Toledo said:
:confused Ally, wtf you been drinking :O or is it just the nice clean immigrant-free air you get up your way?
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:devious :devious :laugh :laugh was working from home yesterday so was enjoying a few southern comforts :dowhat :laugh :laugh working from home again today:laugh and its only bloody friday yeeha, hmm early finish I think, few jars with me mates then another few then another few then fall on floor laughing for no apparent reason :laugh :laugh :thumbup :cheers

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Abso-bloomin-lutely :laugh hahaha great weekend was had, far to much drink on Friday night, I use that excuse for my abismal race result on saturday at the quading :laugh I came 2nd after my missus :dowhat although I did do my best at being a stunt artist, my mate has some pics will post up as soon as I get them, he has a great pic of me mid flight minus my quad :dowhat :banghead hahaha the quad landed right way up, I DIDNT............
all in all fantastic day, all 12 of us battered and bruised and muddy as hell :hail :laugh :laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts