TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally figured out how I want to theme the bike... all the black bits are to be real CF

goodness that stuff is SUPER SEXY. Speedking hooked me up with one of his standard black CF windscreens....

adds 35bHp and makes the bike 100 pounds lighter:devious :laugh

and the bling-o-meter frickin pegged and stuck there.

check it out.

Must... learn... how to make carbon fiber bits..... must make mold for fender... must burn wallet and credit cards....

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Kamikuza said:
What, are you a midget or something? How the hell do you get down low enough to even attempt to see through it!??

:D

Really? I'm 6'4" and had to put the clear screen back on my bike. Couldn't see shit in the dark. Gotta get low to go fast or it feels like my head is going to get torn off.

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
Riding on the street I guess you don't, but the track is a different story. I was always tucked behind the screen.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
hmmm, at my size i cant even THINK about looking through that thing. Looks good r-man! must....make.....c/f bits....to sell.....must.........hurry...:lol

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
how about carbon bodywork with yellow bits :p

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
Now I'm really :confused ....................do I get a full carbon screen or wait for a clear-bubble & carbon like Speedking is hoping to sort out :O

Would a solid carbon screen look ok on a red TLS? looks very cool on R'mans Tiller :hail

·
Registered
618 Posts
Looks Good. I love non see thru shields, it makes seeing the guages and lights so easy during the days! It made such a big difference on my bike after putting the Blue iridium on mine..it's like a whole new bike.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i hear ya dude, im 6'6" and i have to look though the top of the screen normally if im not tucked, but now since my screen is gloss black i cant see sh!t either, i think its time for a double bubble, riffle that screen is really nice:hail

foght801 said:
Really? I'm 6'4" and had to put the clear screen back on my bike. Couldn't see shit in the dark. Gotta get low to go fast or it feels like my head is going to get torn off.

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
I average around 70-80 cruising, and hit a little above 100 at times and have never tucked under the wind screen except when a hard rain hit, and usually look right over the top lining my visor with the wind off the screen to act as a wiper for the rain. Im only 5'9.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Kamikuza said:
What, are you a midget or something? How the hell do you get down low enough to even attempt to see through it!??

:D
that's wicked frickin' funny ! :laugh :laugh :hail :hail :hail :laugh :laugh

·
Registered
871 Posts
how about a cb double bubble ? is it possible to get one?:O :O

·
Registered
6,279 Posts
Toledo said:
Now I'm really :confused ....................do I get a full carbon screen or wait for a clear-bubble & carbon like Speedking is hoping to sort out :O

Would a solid carbon screen look ok on a red TLS? looks very cool on R'mans Tiller :hail
oh yeah it looks good:yes

didn't like the air flow over it though so it got sold

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...a solid screen wouldn't pass shocken here - I even put my clear double bubble on every time I go for shocken just incase they think the smoked one is too dark...c'mon carbon trim piece:banana...

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
shaken boy you no speekee the nihongo do you :laugh

That reminds me ... do you get your exhaust through ok Jeff? not that I'm due till next year but ... by the time I get around to making those brackets for the stock cans it'll be next year :laugh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts