TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a new set of tyre's so what better way to get rid of the old one's my 6 year old son did the camera work for me

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...where's your gear, its all fun and games until some body looses a toe/foot:laugh...

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Squid!

I stopped burning out tyres when I got sick of cleaning the crap off the bike afterwards :laugh

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
If I did that anywhere near my house I'd be getting a beating from my wife.

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
It makes me cringe to see your legs close to those pipes :puke

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn rednecks doing burnouts whitout shoes on :lol

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
never gona do a burn out again ever tried shifting that burnt rubber off a shiney new ohlins :(

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
billy_tlr said:
never gona do a burn out again ever tried shifting that burnt rubber off a shiney new ohlins :(
mate it left next to no rubber at all on the rear or under the bike my back tyre was well and truely rooted was well past tread markers did burn out for like 30/40 seconds and it wasin to the carcus of the tyre

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
fiche-man said:
It makes me cringe to see your legs close to those pipes :puke
especially as his feet can barely reach the floor:laugh :laugh

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dread said:
how does it hurt your bike? it just makes it dirty :yes burnouts are cool :thumbup
i was thinking the same thing mate i even cheated buy putting a small amount of oil down before i dumped the clutch and like i said i did it for about 40 seconds tops and tyre was good as ****ed well into the steel belts or canvas of the tyre

and as for my neighours i live on a 5 acher block and the closest house is like 300m away so i dont realy care what they think :boring

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Johnny - once the back is spinning, it's just like riding a bike; you can throttle up & down ... when you get good at it you can shift up into 2nd, 3rd etc :devious back wheel goes faster for same rpm.

Put your weight over the front wheel, increase your RPM & let the clutch out just like you're gonna pull away from the lights. This dumping the clutch business :coocoo

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Ahh kinda of like a dyno but on your patio :laugh

How do you know when to stop, wouldn't want the tyre going bang at full chat :scared

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Posh Johnny said:
I imagine the bike bouncing off the limiter in 1st, I have never done it so it is just my imagination.

i only had it at around the 8000 rpm no need to go any higher then that

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
That had to leave a mark :laugh

1 - 20 of 22 Posts