TLZone Forums banner

OK, So whats out there?

412 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Crotchrckttl 
#1 ·
So on thurs i found out from my eployer that my job was no longer avalible to me. I had been involved with this new home construction co for almost 8 yrs now and instead of demoting i was fired. Very unexpected, but really not to big a deal after i got over the initial shock, as i was looking to get away from construction for some time now. At the time of my release i was making close to 50k. So my question is what do you guys do? Are you happy with your job and what do you expect as your yearly income?

My current plan is to take the state exam and become a liscenced real estate sales person as i have an uncle who owns a large portion of a local office, and he has been pushing me to do this for a while now.

So i am just curious as to what else should i should possibly look into as a career change?:O

#2 ·
nah stay away from the real estate thing...and give me your uncles # while you're at it :devious

#3 ·
50K for construction wow.

That's it I'm going to do my own thing.

I make way less than that.

PC network server Admin. Not worth the headache.

Can I have your uncle's # to. I would love to do realistate.

#4 ·
http://www.lcaronline.com/ under schooling is how i started my education on it.. i passed those courses now its time to pass my state exam..... that link is the one for Lancaster Pa (no im not Amish) im sure there are plenty in your area.

It was closer to $49k... thats working a mandatory 50hrs a week, i would be way over if i worked saturdays...

Either way im still looking for other options...

#7 ·
crotchy... you are a sad little man.... with that said.. shes engaged.. scheduled to be married in nov... and no new pics...:confused apparently TLZ runs on azz.. who knew?:O (besides delk:lol )

holy Shiite Muslums.... feed the wolves.... hungry little fella?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.