TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I snuck out yesterday while my Tiller wasn't looking to ride another bike. My Girlfriends spare Honda CRM 250cc 2 stroke off-roader. We went off into the muddy outback, got dirty (In more ways than one) then decided to go to Helmsley via a tight & twisty backroad. What an absolute hoot. Ive never had so much fun for a long time. Caught and passed several high spec sports bikes including a really pissed off GSXR1000 rider who made it very clear he didnt like the fact I undertook him into a corner. Its soooooo much fun drifting the back end out ... Now for some supermoto sticky tyres :devious

Well Im saving my pennies now ... My Tillers gonna have some company (Competition for my affections) as soon as finances allow. Maybe a 400cc 4 stroke :O

Roll on winter !!

:hail TLR's

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Riding a dirt bike isn't adultry ... more like whacking off when the wife's on holiday - just more socially acceptable. Riding the bike that is.

THe first bike I owned was a TT350 - great fun but no real power ... 600+ is where you want to start looking.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
That's awsome:thumbup

Look up a TE510:devious

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
wow, sounds like fun... but as for passing the gsxr on the INSIDE of the corner.. that is just plain nuts on the street. Now. on the track.. that would be fun. Sounds like good times.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
zippytls said:
wow, sounds like fun... but as for passing the gsxr on the INSIDE of the corner.. that is just plain nuts on the street.
Not nuts .. He was just too slow !! ... He knew I was there and wouldn't budge over to let me pass .. so I made a pass. I stopped to wait for Indi and he was going to pull over, so I buggered off back the way I came.

Getting a KTM 400 EXC to play with next week ... :drool

:hail TLR's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts