TLZone Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is so perfect in Cali rite now i yanked the bike out of the paint shop threw it together and enjoying the summer. In about a month im gonna take off the plastiks and put the black graphics all over it. Its been crazy rolling this bike around on the LA freeways, the UFO is back in action
:laugh

In case yall wondering where my tank is, i kinda poked a hold in it when it was getting painted so i took another TL tank and chopped it ip a lil till i get the one with the radio back on it. This will be the last of this TL. When its done its done. just gonna ride it EVERY DAY and have fun with it and do another creation.

Check out pics from Venice beach today

This is what happens when some rookie on a brand new R1 crash's his bike in the canyons. What do you do? Take his busted headlight cut out the projector and put it in your headlight:laugh

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The weather is so perfect in Cali rite now i yanked the bike out of the paint shop threw it together and enjoying the summer. In about a month im gonna take off the plastiks and put the black graphics all over it. Its been crazy rolling this bike around on the LA freeways, the UFO is back in action
:laugh

In case yall wondering where my tank is, i kinda poked a hold in it when it was getting painted so i took another TL tank and chopped it ip a lil till i get the one with the radio back on it. This will be the last of this TL. When its done its done. just gonna ride it EVERY DAY and have fun with it and do another creation.

Check out pics from Venice Beach today

This is what happens when some rookie on a brand new R1 crash's his bike in the canyons. What do you do? Take his busted headlight cut out the projector and put it in your headlight:laugh

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Wow a lot of work in that. it looks great.

Huge shock :D

Its hard not to see how the wheel dosnt rub on the rear light housing?

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Wow a lot of work in that. it looks great.

Huge shock :D

Its hard not to see how the wheel dosnt rub on the rear light housing?

Air suspension :devious

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Ahhaaa very tricky :)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
thats amazing...good on ya . id love to be as clever as that. those tyres freak me out...well done!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nuts, that bike is rude buddy love it

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Looks even better then when it was orange! Maybe some nice question marks would be nice, but a "The Mask" bike probably wasn't your plan? :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
wow, they are mental

good work cabrone' :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
that swingarm is soooo f...ing sick!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts