TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get a can of moggy feed or dog chump and bring it along. There are going to be loads there. How awesome would it be to have a load of twins blapping along with them? I think you all should pull your fingers out this coming sunday and come for a ride and give everyone some thumping aural sex :devious

Sunday, 28th Sept

The meet is at 10.30 at the Victoria Bikers pub, Coalville, Leicester, LE67 3FA, leaving at 11.00am.
coffinscratchersmcc leicester or vicbikerspub

Get your names down if you are coming!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpety bump

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
My pet eats mice - a lot easier to carry than a tin of dog food!!

Joking aside, can't make this sunday.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Might be able to make this sunday after all! If you're going drop me a PM, you're probably going to be coming passed mine to get there! I'm not on a TL tho', using my X11 at the moment, the TL has become a (stalled) project!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. Ill PM you my mob number later. We can meet up on the way up in the morning. Will sort that with you on saturday though. If the weather is cack we wont be going. The missus hasnt got wetproofs.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weather reports not looking too good :( might end up going to the camera fair in wolves. At least i can go in the car and its all under cover.
Gutted.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok we are heading over. the weather looks as though its going to hold off. Amigo mate, ill be the huge guy in black with the matt black helmet and the missus has ears n tail on her lid. Red TLS with the Yoshis. You will prolly hear her before you see her. Sorry its such short notice, we only got home from a party at half six last night and i was a tad battered..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts