TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm looking for drawings/schematics of the brackets and spacers to fit an Ohlins rear shock to a TLR.
I've got the Shocker but no brackets.
Any help would be appreciated :thumbup

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
Dread said:
i thought the proper ohlins was a drop in fit?
nope, needs two triangle shaped brackets. the bottom of the Ohlins bolts directly to the swinger but the top needs something to take up the space where the ol spring on a stick and rotory boat anchor used to be.

someone had a pic of the brackets with the dimentions to each of the holes but I can't remember who.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Done that already. Also checked on Tl1000R.com and other sites.
Just thought I'd ask and see if the info was fresh in someone's mind from having done it recently :O

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
haiiro99 said:
Done that already. Also checked on Tl1000R.com and other sites.
Just thought I'd ask and see if the info was fresh in someone's mind from having done it recently :O
PM fimpbikes he may have mesurements :O building a TLR fighter.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bracket measurements

Rifleman said:
nope, needs two triangle shaped brackets. the bottom of the Ohlins bolts directly to the swinger but the top needs something to take up the space where the ol spring on a stick and rotory boat anchor used to be.

someone had a pic of the brackets with the dimentions to each of the holes but I can't remember who.
I've found a couple of photos so far but no numbers. Will keep hunting, and eventually if I do find them I'll put them up on the help site (if that's legal *grin*)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Lemme e-mail you a few things. I've got machine drawings from BdeJong and an image w/ dimensions from tldv8. The dimensions don't completely jibe so I'll let you be the judge...

PM me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts