TLZone Forums banner

OEM 1997 TL 1000S parts for sale

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Harley121817 
#1 ·
So, I blew up my original motor on the freeway at 100+mph. Luckily, I remained calm and pulled over safely. But my motor was blown. After searching for a motor, I found a 97TL that had some minor mods, but was 98% original!
I used the top end of the motor and now have double of everything except the farings. Contact me and I’ll make a sweet deal since I’m running out of storage for the parts!

#2 ·
So, I blew up my original motor on the freeway at 100+mph. Luckily, I remained calm and pulled over safely. But my motor was blown. After searching for a motor, I found a 97TL that had some minor mods, but was 98% original!
I used the top end of the motor and now have double of everything except the farings. Contact me and I’ll make a sweet deal since I’m running out of storage for the parts!
How much for the wire harness

#8 ·
Hey buddy I need a lot of stuff. I’ll take the wire harness,cluster, and whatever else

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.