1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Looks like you all had a good time out there:thumbup Great pics, glad you all got back in one piece unlike that porsche:laugh :laugh :laugh .

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
great pics :thumbup looks like one hell of a trip :hail

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
Nice shots Gaz, I never knew you were staying in the Nordshlieffe Hotel again, glad you stayed the right way up.
Any nerves after your Cadwell experience?
gazza here, logged in as bouncer...................

no mate, no nerves at all really, had to get used to the rear of the bike feeling a bit different to what i'm used to cos the new rear shock i put in has a lot less preload on it than my old one, the rear felt a bit sort of quirmy under hard power out of some of the corners, bike handles well though so no major damage to it, 36 laps is about the same as doing 18 track day sessions so it held up well,
simons new van is bloody awesome as well, and jays EVO is unbelievable:hail it was only his second trip but he has learnt the track very well,

hotel was excellent as usual, eddie is such a nice bloke, had some good meals and loads of beer,

plaaning to go back again during the whitsun week, the same time as your scotland trip,shame you won't be coming,

·
Registered
79 Posts
Gaz
looks like it was a bit wet?
Has Eddie still got his dog?
I like the comment on the video of the L200 about Bouncer holding everything up
You have to turn the volume up a bit but i'm sure thats what is said.:laugh

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spike said:
Gaz
looks like it was a bit wet?
Has Eddie still got his dog?
I like the comment on the video of the L200 about Bouncer holding everything up
You have to turn the volume up a bit but i'm sure thats what is said.:laugh
was a bit wet on and off mate,mornings were a bit damp, but it soon dried out, rained most evenings but not till late,
got plenty of laps in so not too bad,
yes eddie still has the dog, didn't go too close to it though:coocoo
and yes my mate richard did say about her holding em up on the video :laugh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.