Wankers

·
Registered
945 Posts
I'm speechless.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
wow, i wonder if there trying to make cars off of video games?

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Normally I think "each to their own" but there is some dumb cars pictured on that site.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Where's our Japan folks to chime in on this old topic? :)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
Where's our Japan folks to chime in on this old topic? :)
....:laugh:banghead:laugh...I'm so used to seeing s#!t like that I didn't even bother...

·
14,150 Posts
bx-459 said:
....:laugh:banghead:laugh...I'm so used to seeing s#!t like that I didn't even bother...
Yea, but they have a name for those guys. Can't remember it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
Auto abusers? :O It is honestly the first time that I have felt bad for a car. What did they ever do to deserve this?

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
...most Japanese call those idiots "bozozuko's (sp?)" and just about everyone hates them...they are kind of like punka$$ youth for the most part and yes, they do abuse their vehicles...you should see when they put a "whale tail" on the large Toyota Hiace van:puke...

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Bosozoku ... means something like 'wild tribe' or at least they really want it to mean something cool like that. The samurai helmet tails, the 6 foot deck out the back of the van, the straight 12inch pipes ... now imagine all those gay photos on a ZXR400 & driving around your neighborhood at 2am revving the shit out of the poor wee engine at 10kph ...

... oh man I feel I rant about the impotance & injustice of the law enforcement & legal system coming on here ...

EDIT just looked at the pics ... those are pretty tame! They're more like reisazoku (racer tribe :rolleyes:) or the drift racer wanna-be's with duct taped stacked up smacked up Toyota Chasers & shit with miss matched tyres blah blah blah

I mean ... how gay would you have to be, to be like 20-40 years old & to have a Hiace with ALL that gay shit on AND a 6 foot tall beautifully spray painted mural of Miss Kitty, Kinki Kids (Jappo back street boys) or My Little Pony ...??!!

·
14,150 Posts
Kamikuza said:
or My Little Pony ...??!!
Just a photochop, but :rotfl

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
These front wings and exhausts are hilarious :lol:

Greetings
Rufer

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
:coocoo

A

·
0 Posts
Wow. Some of those cars look like something from Mad Max: The Road Warrior.

·
Registered
871 Posts
there were like 5 cars that looked alright, other than that it must be some new trend in tokyo. Hope it doesn't make it to U.S. maybe it will stop down under?:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

1 - 18 of 18 Posts