TLZone Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people just spent last couple hours looking for insight on my all my lights sort of flickering. From idle I blip the throttle a little and the lights will dim when engine revs.
97 tls just bought it in June 15k miles on it. Any ideas.

·
Registered
608 Posts
bad ground, some where or bad charging system , or going bad, see what the battery is charging at

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Ive absolutelly no idea...but

:bigfinger .............welcome to the zone...hide your wallet ,cut up the cards...and whatever you do ,don't look at the frequent mods section:)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
99tls said:
bad ground, some where or bad charging system , or going bad, see what the battery is charging at
:stupid Try checking all the terminal connections as well, could be some corrosion on the fittings:O Oh and :bigfinger to the site.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I'll look into tomorrow after work. Gotta make them duckets to pay for all the upcoming mods!

·
Premium Member
29,860 Posts
My dash lights used to flicker at idle and dim when revving from day one. Sold it with the oem battery still in it 7.5 years later.

I used to look for connection problems when the dash lights dimmed when hitting the high beam. On mine, if the instrument lights didn't dim on high beams, I just put up with the flicker. No doubt some custom wiring would have fixed the flicker too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.