1,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
timr said:
I think that's the cheapest I've ever seen an R for sale
And reasonable mileage.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
The arse seems to have fallen out the market, and what an arse the R has...........................................boomboom

No really it pains me tosee such a lot of bike go for so little money, ihink we are cocooned here blowing smoke up our asses how good a bike the TL is, it seems the rest of the world wouldn't agree.
I keep tellin myself that we ride cult bikes but these prices sure do not reflect that :rant

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
know what u mean johnny boy. i think about changing bike every now and then.... but i'd get sod all for mine.... just not worth selling after all the cash i've thrown at her.:banghead ...... it's when you have one of those moments on theroad or track, when you whoop someones ass, who's on a much better bike.....it's all good.:laugh tl's:hail

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Losing money on bikes is a downer - I tend to let destiny decide when to get a new one, when I crash it!:laugh

Hmmm, perhaps I should try something with more clothes on:dowhat ...and for that price, I can!:banana

·
Registered
11,556 Posts
So what have you been trying lately without any clothes on :devious Bulgarian?

·
Registered
426 Posts
I would if i could but i cant :( peckham is not a frendly place.

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Posh Johnny said:
The arse seems to have fallen out the market, and what an arse the R has...........................................boomboom
I keep tellin myself that we ride cult bikes but these prices sure do not reflect that :rant
Surely that's what a cult bike is, one that other peeps don't recognize as being good?
I never bought a bike then sold it for as much as I'd hope to...basically, I reckon
the depreciation is equal to the laughs you get from riding it....
And I never got more :laugh from anything than the TLS..,

Any bike that makes you smile when you ride it is worth a lot :)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
Toledo said:
So what have you been trying lately without any clothes on :devious Bulgarian?
Bulgarian?:puke Now Slovakian:devious or Czech:devious Polish:devious German:devious French:devious Wrexham:devious ... :dowhat
getrichs said:
Any bike that makes you smile when you ride it is worth a lot :)
Absolutely:yes its worth the depreciation

:laugh hey, I contacted him (accidentally) by email, but it was a web form and I thought I just wrote my email address and it would send the info to me...so in the main bit I put 'blah blah' (thinking it was going to me, who cares). Later in the afternoon I got a response..."f**k off dickhead". :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
tinyUK said:
you didnt tell us he knew you Chris.. :devious
:laugh :laugh
:fingerlol hardy furkin har :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts