TLZone Forums banner

NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

985 views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Dread 
#1 ·
HEY GUYS. WENT TO COURT TODAY FOR AN ALLEDGED SPEEDING OFFENCE!
MYSELF AND MY GOOD FRIEND WERE ON BOARHUNT ROAD TRAVELING WELL ABOVE THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT....APPARENTLY!!!!!

WELL THE OFFICER SAID HE SIGHTED OUR SPEED USING HIS STANDARD SPEEDOMETER.....I QUESTIONED HIM AS TO THE UNDERSATNDING MY BIKE CAN EXELERATE FASTER AND WOULD THEN INCREASE THE GAP AND SPEED HE WOULD HAVE TO DO.

VERDICT BASED ON THE PROSECUTION NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVE SPEEDING WITHOUT ANY DOUGHT!

NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
:fire:thatsgay cops I GIVE UPPPPP.... **** it im done driving .. im sick and tired of BS ticket.. im gonno go surrender my DL tomorrow and tell the judge he can stick it.. how can illigal lane change happen when u have ur turn signal on look in the mirror and look in ur blind spot before merging on to the next lane???:confused ..:banghead:O . from now on my name will be Joe Smith.. im getting rid of my arab name.

Mr.Smith

#12 ·
Why! what happened. That yellow bike is a target I tell ya. They must have followed you from court.

#14 ·
They obviously have a quota to achieve :laugh

The cops have left me alone for a while ... thank God!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.