TLZone Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS. WENT TO COURT TODAY FOR AN ALLEDGED SPEEDING OFFENCE!
MYSELF AND MY GOOD FRIEND WERE ON BOARHUNT ROAD TRAVELING WELL ABOVE THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT....APPARENTLY!!!!!

WELL THE OFFICER SAID HE SIGHTED OUR SPEED USING HIS STANDARD SPEEDOMETER.....I QUESTIONED HIM AS TO THE UNDERSATNDING MY BIKE CAN EXELERATE FASTER AND WOULD THEN INCREASE THE GAP AND SPEED HE WOULD HAVE TO DO.

VERDICT BASED ON THE PROSECUTION NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVE SPEEDING WITHOUT ANY DOUGHT!

NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
BOARHUNT ROAD -that explains everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
You're lucky - going to see the judge at court in Japan goes something like this ... "You were speeding do you agree here's a fine & give me your licence oh you're a gaijin so the fine is double"

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
Moved!

Guilty of posting in the wrong forum. :)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
:fire:thatsgay cops I GIVE UPPPPP.... **** it im done driving .. im sick and tired of BS ticket.. im gonno go surrender my DL tomorrow and tell the judge he can stick it.. how can illigal lane change happen when u have ur turn signal on look in the mirror and look in ur blind spot before merging on to the next lane???:confused ..:banghead:O . from now on my name will be Joe Smith.. im getting rid of my arab name.

Mr.Smith

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Why! what happened. That yellow bike is a target I tell ya. They must have followed you from court.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i was driving my sister's grandam and she was with me.. i ussually dont do anything crazy when she is with me. i love her way too much to have something happen to her. im tellin u man its crazy

Mr Smith

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
They obviously have a quota to achieve :laugh

The cops have left me alone for a while ... thank God!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts