TLZone Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ill admit right up front. i can be a flake... that being said i have parts rotting in my shed. i have tried to organize them for shipment and the task i over my head and the only thing that can justify this is the ammount of parts i have. Good thing is at this late stage of the game im willing to let them go for FREE! most are used some are not but the killer is that you will need to take it all the whole collection. these are the remnants of about 10 years of ownership and additiction to the Suzuki TLS1000 motorcycle. Sad to say it was finally stollen a few years ago and i am finnaly over it!! partial listing of parts i have one complete engine needs cyl. head, there are yosh duel exhaust re-sleeves with un used badges, several bent radiators, misc. engine parts fro trhee different engines inc. matched casses. then also a couple double bubble wind screens a stock headlight full set ofstock brake disks inc rear.....All Must Go!

if this offer is something that interests you then feel free to send me an email at {[email protected]} to discuss a possible solution or ask for some pictures...i used to be a member here years ago and enjoyed many conversations and special deals....search "CWBethel"

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
I remember you... you and your can o Whoop ass! :) bummer you never got another tl.... still got the parts?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I still have part's
But on the Bright side...new neighbors down the block own a "TL" LEFT A NOTE waiting to hear anything

1 - 3 of 3 Posts