TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a '98 TLS that hasn't run for 3 years and I'm a mechanical novice. That saidI want to get the thing running again ASAP!

Will probably ask a tonne of dumb questions but my 1st is regarding the battery - my OE one is dead as a doornail.

I quite fancy a gel one as a replacement, and eventually want to do the mod to relocate the battery box TLR style.

So, does anyone have an opinion on a good replacement battery? I saw this on ebay & don't know any better!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Suzuki-TL1000...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=8610054074800951935

·
Registered
11,029 Posts
i've not come accross that make before so i can't comment but it's what i'm looking to do in the near future,well when my battery dies, as the underseat space is quite small and already the home of my power commander, thinking of putting the battery on it's side under the rear seat

·
Registered
35 Posts
like gaz not seen that make but as long as it comes with a 12 guarantee can't see it being a problem. it might be worth checking around your local bike shops to see if the have a branded equivalent at a good price.
Good luck with getting your TL on the road.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Welcome mate, some members have bought the yellow motobat off eb*y, and a little cheaper i think.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Welcome dude :bigfinger

1 - 5 of 5 Posts