TLZone Forums banner

New Windscreen

Tags
windscreen
2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  PutteLiten 
G
#1 ·
I reverted back to stock height windscreen again. Ive had a GP500 for a few years (two different actually).
The GP500 worked good, but I never realy liked the higher windscreens. And since IM getting older, I was thinking maybe wiht a lower windscreen I'll get more wind on me and maybe I'll slow down a bit. (yeah, well, whatever... :laugh )

What do you think. Better or worse?? :)

GP500 (Old)

Orginal (new)

:)

See less See more
#2 ·
looks good :thumbup better or worse I can´t deside :confused

G
#8 ·
Thanks for the comments. :)

As for the funktion of the GP500 I can say that now that I have stock height again, its a lot harder to get down behind the windscreen. Actually, I never did manage to look through the windscreen last ride...

But, that kinda was the intention, slow things down a bit. And, for that stock works. :)

It's a custom faring done for the TLR. Not sure If I should mention who does them, I might get banned... :laugh
They fugged up badly and conned quite a few ppl here. Or, at least their distributor did. So, mention their name usually makes some uggly words start flying... :laugh

Shit company, but the farings look good. :D

#7 ·
Stock looks waaayyyy better. :thumbup

G
#14 ·
The company is War Eagle, but not sure they are still in the businness. Their customer care program was kinda non existent a few years ago, and that usually strikes back at a company. Did not help that the dude selling their stuff thought it was a good idea taking ppl money and disapear...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.