TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I am amazed at how much better the bike looks with the new wheels. It really needed some black wheels. Wow!

Before

After

And finally, the proud Mad Modder, photo by fellow squid squadder Tye, thanks for the help bud.....:thumbup

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I told Tye we should have called you, I said you would be pissed. I guess it worked. :lol

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Anybody want to start a pool on how long those wheels stay on his bike. He's spent money on them now, so he'll be feeling the itch to swap them out soon. After all, not much else he can mod on the wheels.

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks great doug, but we would expect nothing less from you:hail

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Actually ... yeah I like the before too. Maybe it's just the photo :O
Still some damn nice powder coating :laugh

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Definitely the TL looks much better with black wheels.... That's mandatory on our bikes.

Your TLS is getting :drool :drool bit by bit . CONGRATS DOUG :)

·
14,150 Posts
As soon as this crappy dreary UK like weather :) leaves I'm sure he'll be posting up some proper photos of it all sparkly in the sun and then I'm sure it'll look much better. Especially when he posts a pic with that front black wheel lofted in the air.

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Judging by your TLR, I would bet that TLS has a long list of mods ahead of it.
Nope, Doug said he's not moding this one.:lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I like it:thumbup I also wonder what it would look like with gunmetal wheels and frame.............:devious

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Wow, those wheels are so black they blocked the sun in the 2nd pic!!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
I'm sure he'll be posting up some proper photos of it all sparkly in the sun and then I'm sure it'll look much better. Especially when he posts a pic with that front black wheel lofted in the air.
or the rear wheel..

Oh man, I think a few of you are a bit.....:cuckoo
Those wheels set off the other black bits quite well..Yosh cover, carbon cans, duct inlets, seats etc....

I'd like to see what it would look like with a black frame, black subframe, black swingarm, gap mod, sans shovel.......:yumyum

But....as we all already know, Doug is leaving this one stock and it will probably never see the track.:laugh

·
14,150 Posts
Hey Misfire, isn't that a black frame on your TLR? Hmmm, I wonder if doug could possibly have the skill to do the same to his TLS as the guy who painted the frame on your TLR. :lol

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I say less than 2 months before the frame is black too...any takers?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts