TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the gang here. I'm Dave and I own a 98 TL-R. I've had it almost since new (had 250 miles in it when I bought it). I now have almost 30,000 miles. Mods include racetec in the forks, BMC airfilter, removed the vacuum doors in the airbox, fanswitch, Penske shock, swingarm hugger, Yoshimura titanium bolt-ons and a blue double bubble windscreen. Looking forward to all the new fun here.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
WELCOME!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Welcome:thumbup :banana

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Nice selection of mods:yes

And welcome!:bigfinger

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
That's what I was wondering...8 years and 30K miles...and you are only just now finding your way here?

Pics of bike and pics of your woman are required! :)

Oh yea...welcome! :bigfinger

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
That's what I was wondering...8 years and 30K miles...and you are only just now finding your way here?

Pics of bike and pics of your woman are required! :)

Oh yea...welcome! :bigfinger
:stupid

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell, I've been out RIDIN'!!! :bwtiller
There's another 16,000 on the GSXR and the VFR has over 90,000.
The VFR is in restoration. Hasn't been on the road in a year but hopefully will be soon.
Alright, I'll put up a pic of the G/F. She rides too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
welcome my man :bigfinger I have a TLR and a VFR as well. what year is the honda? my girl rides the vfr. DOH i see in your avatar the year. hey they looked great back then. going over to daytona this weekend? wanna meet up?

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Wow, lotta miles. :hail

Nice girlfriend :hail

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:stupid Great stuff. I've put 46k on my TLS, 26k on my VF500 and 400 miles on my DR250 (only picked it up saturday). The rest of my bike's don't have odo's so who knows:O Great to see someone who really racks up the miles:thumbup

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome brudda:kicknuts The GF is h-h-h-hooooot!!!:drool Oh yeah... nice bike too.
Keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Welcome:bigfinger Will always find room for another Tiller on here:thumbup :bwtiller

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rogerramjet said:
Hell, I've been out RIDIN'!!! :bwtiller
There's another 16,000 on the GSXR and the VFR has over 90,000.
The VFR is in restoration. Hasn't been on the road in a year but hopefully will be soon.
Alright, I'll put up a pic of the G/F. She rides too.
Welcome!

Is that a Bonneville your beautiful woman is sitting on?

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Welcome to the site! From your mods, it looks like you figured out most of it on your own without our demented help. :hail

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome!

:bigfinger Welcome to the site!! yes, where have you been!!?? and where the heck is the photo of your bike!!
Sincerley,
dnee'

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
welcome...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts