TLZone Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!
I already posted some questions about the TLR, now is the time to say hello :) .
My freeway commute tripled couple of months ago and I traded my DRZ SM for a 01 TLR last week (I miss my motard very much, but it was no freeway commuter). I rode sport bikes before but never anything this big (I just call my TLR "the whale"). I'm still getting used to the weight and power.
Anyway the bike has nice Akro full exhaust system, PCII and some other goodies. Most likely I'll build a street fighter out of it, but for now I just leave it as it is. The pic is a little dark, but here it is:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Put your location in your profile please. And welcome.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger Bike:thumbup

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Welcome! Why would you make a street fighter out of it? The plastics look like they're in great shape. :coocoo

·
Registered
994 Posts
:bigfinger

Chino Hills here, though this year I've been doing a lot of maintenance I regularly ride the Crest with a few others from this board. Hit me up.

:cheers

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, you think the right person, I don't see you on Neil's rides anymore, on the other hand I don't have any time for fun riding lately due to buying a fixer-upper house this summer, and I'm fixing and upping in my free time.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I haven't been on one of Neil's rides in a long time man. I prefer small groups and a quicker pace. He also has start times that are much too late in the day for me. My TLS looks a bit different than when you last saw it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice! I still don't know what to think, I love the power and torque of the TLR, but I really miss my motard, I guess, I'm back in the slow group for a while.

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
Welcome to the Zone Towman!! And congrats on your purchase!!

I haven't been on one of Neil's rides in a long time man. I prefer small groups and a quicker pace. He also has start times that are much too late in the day for me. My TLS looks a bit different than when you last saw it.

OK I have to ask.......Is that a storage unit place or are those garages in an apartment complex?? Wondering if that is what my garage is going to look like in Phoenix

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
nice ride :thumbup leave it as it is it seams to be in great shape :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts