TLZone Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well
I got the Ohlins unit in back, but I want another spring than the stock TLS spring.

My weight is 90kg

Is there a way to change the spring? Is it only the spring thats changed or the whole unit (execpt my ohlins) Where do I get one? Is it easy to change? (I cannot see a way to remove the old spring?!?!)

Give me some suggestions :)

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
...yep, contact Danny Never (a member here) for a spring from his company or contact LE for their 800# spring:thumbup

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
You remove the top part of the thread on the body so the rings can be backed off.There will then be enough room to remove the lower of the unit and off comes the old spring.Reverse to install the repalcement.

Richard TL did a great thread on it...It might be in the Mod's Forum.

You can see how loose the spring is in this pic.When you back the top rings off it will go gently with no drama (flying spring)

Spring installed.....The clutch cover ended up as fruit bowl,around 4 oranges and the same in banana's no problems..fwiw

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Contact "danny never" he sell stuffs from Traxxion Dinamics. Me and OldTLSDoug bought a nice 800lb from him... fast delivery and excellent price

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Contact "danny never" he sell stuffs from Traxxion Dinamics. Me and OldTLSDoug bought a nice 800lb from him... fast delivery and excellent price
...:bitchslap<===TLexup - check post #2:fingerlol...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts