TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we get a little button we can push that'll put the following in our post and insert our name into the "username" field?

username ->:bitchslap<- TLFreak

Seems I need this one on a daily basis. :laugh

On a serious note, how come we are about the only forum out there without a dancing banana?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,892 Posts
:banana
 

·
Moderator,
Joined
·
8,243 Posts
:stupid :banana
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well damn, sure enough....somehow I keep missing it. I've even gone so far as to save a copy on my site that I've liked to from time to time. Woohoo :banana

Now, how bout the bitchslap one? Freak needs to be slapped entirely too often round here. :laugh
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man, glad to know your looking into it. It's seriously needed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,965 Posts
The important business of the site is never finished
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
Can we get a little button we can push that'll put the following in our post and insert our name into the "username" field?

username ->:bitchslap<- TLFreak

Seems I need this one on a daily basis. :laugh

On a serious note, how come we are about the only forum out there without a dancing banana?


what! why would you need that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
crashtd said:
ps. i'll see what i can do about the freak bitchslap :lol
:coocoo
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TL Freak said:
what! why would you need that?
sigh...

gixxerjasen ->:bitchslap<- TL Freak
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RCSA

Thanks! :thumbup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
great, now i cant wait to see that spamed all over the site :laugh
 

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
Joined
·
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TL Freak said:
great, now i cant wait to see that spamed all over the site :laugh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,965 Posts
I think we should add it to everyone's sig! :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,498 Posts
OldTLSDoug said:
I think we should add it to everyone's sig! :lol

i feel the love
 

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
Joined
·
29,855 Posts
I've made a few :laugh






:dowhat

 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top