TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2.3l tremec 5spd, 3.45 posi rear end, koni adjustables all the way around, msd coil, 19psi!!!

ahhhhh yeah

she needs a stage 0 BADLY. Im going to do new vac lines, all fluids filters etc. I need to remove the mbc because its overboosting to 21psi(supposdley this motor can take it, forged everything). Then i plan on running at at 18psi, i want to get a volvo intercooler in there. It already has a ton of goodies such as 3" exhaust from turbo back, short throw shifter etc... Im going to sell my bike, and use the volvonater as a DD and the svo as a weekend/go out on dates/autocross monster!

I cant wait! my dad had an 86 when i was growing up and i always knew i would have one. These cars are so ungodly fun, and fast too!

eeeeeeeeee i just tinkled in my pants.

Oh yeah, it came with a complete running spare motor, with turbo and everything!woohoo!

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Your selling your TL for that? :coocoo
each to his own I supose.....

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
o2w said:
Your selling your TL for that? :coocoo
each to his own I supose.....
:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh... is it the first of April?...

·
Registered
871 Posts
fengler said:
im a poor college student, cant have both! :laugh

i wish i could though :(
why do you owe alot on each of them?:confused

if not keep em both, mustangs are 4 wheel fun where as tl's are 2 wheel fun but you can not subsistute one for the other and imho two wheel fun is much better then four wheel fun!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Dude ,your ditching the wrong one :confused . You will miss the bike too much .:thumbdown

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
maybe that car was the dream model mustang/XR4Ti or whatever it is he was looking for??? Fun is fun after all:thumbup

·
Who loves you
3,370 Posts
That is the original SVO from Ford, he could do worse guys. Give the poor kid a break, he knows what is important to him.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
wait a second.....you've got the SVO AND a "Vulva"? One person doesn't need 2 cars man! One person DOES need at LEAST one bike!:O Keep it dude, you didn't pay that much for it.:)

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Fengler,

If I ever come into money I'll keep you in mind, because I've been where you are.
Sounds like you have your priorities straight to me. If you could keep both I would. If not, I understand.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dont worry i WILL buy another tl as soon as i graduate and get a career(next year :devious)

i have to commute 25 miles everyday and i dont want to put that many miles on the TL or the svo, so i am going to put them on the volvo. IT also sucks because the riding season is JUST starting!

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Wouldn't be my choice, but I'm not much of car guy.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
it is an SVO, so it will hold more value than a tl. but it looks pretty rough. could have gotten a 5.0 cheaper and the mods are endless on them.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
foght801 said:
it is an SVO, so it will hold more value than a tl. but it looks pretty rough. could have gotten a 5.0 cheaper and the mods are endless on them.

true, but i could have gotten a cbr6gsx600 instead of the TL, the mods are endless for those bikes too:devious :devious :devious :devious :devious :laugh

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
that looks like a merc motor!! bad ass like 4 cylinders with turbo..me and a friend put one in a 88 ranger it was alot of fun 30 psi before it finally broke (waste gate failed)...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts