1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
+1, how much?

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
details details...neeed more details, price availablity cap sealing mechanism?? Yummie part for sure. me likey. :)

·
Registered
568 Posts
Damn I've been doing up the kitchen all week, I thought Vandriver was diversfing into other area's there for a sec............ Any chance of a pair of Blue Anodised taps and matching sink stopper??

With the TLR logo on top of course!!

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No price yet, I was just happy they were done. They will be polished(I'm not doing it), black and silver, I have to send them out on Monday and see how long they jerk me around at the anodizer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
I might, but I need details.

One of my thumb-operated masters for the rear brake (one is for each bike, natch), the Harris, actually uses a rear master cylinder. So I'd sure love to use this pretty reservoir on it.

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
Please leave trading for the market place.
You guys know the rules. This is the general forum NOT one for buying and selling.
Anymore I'll have one of those and I will remove it

John

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
vandriver:
was it you that made the billet piece for the front MC to replace the OEM plastic one ?

bigguns:

im previously using a brass right angle air/fuel fitting with hose either side. VERY CRUDE.

this res to fit a billet replacement (without a right angle)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
+1 pls

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Vandriver, for all the stuff you make you really should look into doing your own anodizing. I looked into doing it once and the setup and work isn't such a huge deal. If your having to pay too much and having trouble getting parts back in a timely manner it might just be worth looking into.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Product announcement

I was just posting to share, I don't want to make this the for sale section. As soon as I have a price I will put it in the GB/FS section.

I will be making one for the front brake master cylinder soon and I was also looking at the clutch, so they could match.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
No Problem:thumbup

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anodizer

I just sent them to the anodizer yesterday, so I'm thinking 10 days if we are lucky, then I'll post them in the FS and GB section.
They will be clear anodized for those that like silver and also in black, of course.

and Rocket will be selling polished ones.

·
Registered
141 Posts
gimme gimme. just when i thought the beast project was getting wrapped up! heck its only money they'll print more!

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
aarrrrrrrrrrghh :banghead ban him :laugh

1 - 20 of 24 Posts