TLZone Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there just got a 99 tlr done the airbox mods put tre on her done chucks can mods and have mapped to +5+10+5 at 11 oclock owt else i can do on the cheap? also any one got some suspension settings for fast road .standard front , maxton rear i weigh 13 stone. also f1 light has come on a couple of times restart engine and its ok set tps but still does it every now and then any ideas? where can i get riflemans 1/5 throttle i am in lancashire uk or do i have to get from states,thanks its a mega bike now with the mods cheers dil( email at [email protected] if you like):hail

·
Moderator,
5,038 Posts
K+N Filter,have you still got std cans on, they weigh a ton.
PB Settings
Rear Shock
Preload 5mm from bottom of locking ring to shoulder of shock
Rebound 21 clicks out fron full in
Compression 21 clicks out from full in

Forks
8 lines showing
Rebound 2 clicks out from full in
compression 8 clicks out from full in
Ride Height 11mm of fork showing above top yoke

(I have taken straight from book so untried)

Welcome aboard :bigfinger

Whereabouts are you from. Me = Cheshire :thumbup

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Hi :bigfinger Welcome to the site. You can get riflemans insert from him. Go to his page on the members list above and there is a section you can click onto to order one from the US. I'm from Lancashire also Chorley. If you get one and need any help fitting it let me know. I have got the tools needed:thumbup :bwtiller

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am in blackburn lancs fancy doing oulton park on 8th nov only 60 quid me and some mates going? are those settings ok for my maxton rear shock/ and what are these earth mods i hear about, also most sundays we go out early up to devils bridge if you ever want to meet up nice one dil( [email protected])

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice one dude only up road in blackburn will have to hook up for a ride one day out most sundays and wed nights in summer if weather ok to h and c and bridge on sundays, track day mad as well if you ever fancy it,i have ordered 1/5 throotle should be here soon, thanks for offer of help will see how i get on, where did u have yours dyno'd,mine has tre,cans,airbox mods,+5,+10+5,iridium plugs what hp do you reckon at rear wheel and whats standard nice one dil([email protected])my mate has a yoshi box if u ever need a remap

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
tldil said:
nice one dude only up road in blackburn will have to hook up for a ride one day out most sundays and wed nights in summer if weather ok to h and c and bridge on sundays, track day mad as well if you ever fancy it,i have ordered 1/5 throotle should be here soon, thanks for offer of help will see how i get on, where did u have yours dyno'd,mine has tre,cans,airbox mods,+5,+10+5,iridium plugs what hp do you reckon at rear wheel and whats standard nice one dil([email protected])my mate has a yoshi box if u ever need a remap
Had mine dyno'd at the carbon can co at fleetwood. Quite a few of us went up there for a shoot out. Mine was about 120 at wheel so i went back to have my p/c 11 remaped. Also he took out the restrictors in my cans and it now gives 129 hp. Yours should be about 120HP to 130hp i guess. I noticed the torque increase more on mine once set up, aprox 25% extra in mid range. Do a search on dyno shootout it has a good write up and hp charts. If you need ay help with the insert give us a shout.:thumbup :bwtiller
Try http://www.tlzone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64101&highlight=dyno+shootout

1 - 7 of 7 Posts