TLZone Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I recently picked up an '00 TLS to replace my 1984 Kawi GPz900R which is now for sale. Are there many of us here in ontario? I dont think i have ever seen another TLS on the roads here! I like the bike a lot so far, lots of fun to ride.

Where does everyone hang out? I'm at Dundas/403 timmies every once in a while, would be nice to see some other TL's out there :)

Also just wondering if anyone local knows of someone with a yosh box willing to reprogram my bike? I have Yosh bolt-ons so far and i've been holding back on the airbox mod until i can pick up a PCIII... but if anyone local has a yosh box it could be a good solution :)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oshawa TLRR owner..

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Welcome to the Zone. I think I saw your bike a couple times in the Hammer.

As for the Yosh box, Stay Tuned just south of Hamilton has a dyno, a Yosh box and the guy knows TL's. PM me for the # if you're interested.

Oh, and:bigfinger

·
Registered
487 Posts
:bigfinger

Welcome to the zone braugh..... now stay tuned for mods and bling

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome :bigfinger
97 TLS in London...
There are a few TL's out there......keep looking..

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm around Toronto (mid-town), Markham/Richmond Hill, and cottage country some weekends... :)

New bike for me next season, though...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to see some local guys are around. Is anyone planning any trips/get togethers before the season ends?

·
Registered
627 Posts
TLSNORTH said:
WE ARE AROUND, YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE OUT....
I was born in Woodstock, but I guess that doesn't count because I live in The Netherlands now. :dowhat

oh ja and :bigfinger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts