TLZone Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.

Ive been looking at The Tl1000r for the past while now..there's just something about the bike that im in love it. Ive been watching videos on u tube, And the sound of this beast of a machine is pretty amazing. Now ive also been looking at the rsv mille...ive been talking to somw guys about the Tl1000r and some have said I should stay well away from them as they are a bad handling bike that cant take corners...overpriced..parts are very hard to get etc. They advised me to go for the Aprilia even if it meant more expense! !! The problem I have is the people I asked all own Aprilia's. So can anyone here set the record straight as I would really like to own a TL1000r but after hearing the horror stories im quite frankly afriad to buy one.

Your thoughts are very much appreciated.

Cheers guys.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Hello m8 .... I think you may be asking that question of the wrong group. We're all the whack jobs that liked the TL and just went and bought it ... with all it's known issues. Never had an Aprilia but they do look sweet and have a great sound.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate for your reply. ..ive got to ask people who actually own the TL because there's no point asking people who never had one and are only most likely just giving their opinion based on what they have heard. But at the same time I understand what you mean. But you mentioned ISSUES? ? can you explain what issues you have experienced with the bike?

Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts