TLZone Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

i used to have a tlr, sold it and iv been riding away at my wee zzr600!
i now have to wait six days :banghead to get my new bike!!

im getting a 2006 ktm lc4 640

as soon as i get it il post some good pics!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Mmmmmmmmmm :drool nice

·
Registered
627 Posts
you are gonna luv it!! but to have to wait six days :crazy

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Sweet bike:thumbup

Ya know they have a totally new 690cc model for 07 right? Its got a trellie style frame like the 950's and supposed to be lighter, more powerfull etc + 6spd gear box. I haven't read any reviews though. Also check out the husqvarna SM610, its got a lot less vibration and a 6spd trans:cool

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Ya know they have a totally new 690cc model for 07 right? Its got a trellie style frame like the 950's and supposed to be lighter, more powerfull etc + 6spd gear box. I haven't read any reviews though. Also check out the husqvarna SM610, its got a lot less vibration and a 6spd trans:cool
not a big fan off husqvarna! and i really dont like the 07 ktm!

good looking out though matey :)

G

·

It's so ugly that we have come to an agrement they where smoking PCP when they designed it :yes

It's not 690cc, it's called 690, but is "only" 654 cc. Ie. the same cc as in the current 660. It got more power though. :)
I can honestly say I would NOT ride it as it's delivered from the factory. :no
But I would accept a free one and then modd the hell out of it. :)

The new 990 though :devious

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
The only decent looking KTM I've seen is the penton jack pinner replica 200 EXC from a few years back, I guess my tasts aren't sophisticated enough to tell if one orange bikes is uglier than another:lol

Have fun with the bike:thumbup I know several folks who have them and love them, but I just don't like LC4's myself.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
I guess my tasts aren't sophisticated enough to tell if one orange bikes is uglier than another:lol
:fooku

Now the 950 Adventure...that's :puke an ugly ass bike!

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol not saying they are bad bikes, just ugly imho:)

Now this is a pretty KTM (well, at least compared to the orange ones:)).

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
:puke

Now here's a good color!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.