TLZone Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ran across this 990 SuperDuke;

and this 950SM;

I'm REALLY starting to like that SuperDuke!

Yes, I know they're both the "R" versions... which Canada won't get this year.

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Nah, these are orange on black instead of black on orange. Same orange...that'll never change.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I still think KTM's are butt ugly - good bikes and I like how KTM makes lots of different models, but soooo ugly. The few non-orange bikes were so much better looking (even with the goofy oragami bodywork) - the blue jack pinner, the green six days LC4, the white 990's....

·
14,150 Posts
Sorry man, but I really dig the orange. Love their bikes too. I'm slowly becoming a KTM snob. :)

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Well enjoy it, I'll never understand the attraction:lol

·
14,150 Posts
I guess it's like the TLS. It's a love it or hate it kind of thing.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
I understand the attraction to KTM's from a technical standpoint, just not an asthetic attraction:) Still, for the most part even from a technical standpoint there are other options tht appeal to me more.

·
14,150 Posts
And yet you've owned and enjoyed the nasty green Kawasaki's? Never was a fan of the green.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
foolishness, green is the worlds most perfect color:yes

(although I have owned some ugly bikes - like a purple KDX and a pink YZ125, but I bought neither based on looks::laugh). I'll quite likely own a KTM sooner or later, but like the pink YZ it will be inspite of its looks rather than because of:)

Oddly enough, I think the orange Uly looks sweet:thumbup

·
14,150 Posts
:puke

It's a Buell, and therefore a Harley product which will never be graced by the opportunity to occupy space in my garage.

Pink? Ok, learning a bit about ole BP here that we didn't want to know.

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol

If it helps any I never rode the pink bike, only saw it forsale for $400, bought it, washed it, sold it for $1500, bought it back (in parts) 3 years later and sold it again for $1500 - that pink bike was probably the best $400 I ever spent:lol

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
:lol

If it helps any I never rode the pink bike, only saw it forsale for $400, bought it, washed it, sold it for $1500, bought it back (in parts) 3 years later and sold it again for $1500 - that pink bike was probably the best $400 I ever spent:lol

I'm sure the buell has crappy build quality and of course its motor sucks, but it sure is cool looking, said to be comfy and handle well too.....

·
14,150 Posts
I like the headlights, and that's it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts