1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what I found on the net.....:hail :drool :inlove :eek:mg

KTM DUKE III

KTM 690 SM.... 690cc 65cv

With those kind of bikes on the market is going to be more easy say goodbye to the TL:banghead :rant

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Yep, lots of spiffy new singles based around the 690:thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Liking the nw Duke, but the "beak" on that SM looks :puke

Reminds me of

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
when is the sportbike coming?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
tornado said:
2008 with an 1150cc engine by the sounds of it:D
:hail :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg :eek:mg

P

·
0 Posts
I like the new 690 engine, but someone accidentally put som PCP in the air-conditioning at KTM when it was time for designing the new bikes.... :puke

Still, a high powered single. It has still to prove it's durable. There are plentysome high powered singles. Only thing is that high powered singles tends to breakdown, rapidly if you dont give them more love than your girlfriend... :banghead

·
Registered
3,498 Posts

i will be first in line to buy one...i will break up with my gf for this bike! AND sell the tl if i have to! i just want to warm it up and make love to the exhaust....all the benifts and tech that went into a buell with the kick ass performance! :drool

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Will be the most powerful twin in production from what I've read, but the Duke III won't arrive stateside until late next year in my understanding...

damn long time to wait...I'm debating. Course, the fact I could probably get a duke II and a trackbike for the price of a duke III might decide for me...

but yep, ktm is building some very desireable bikes.

P

·
0 Posts
Their thumpers have a good reputation when it comes to durability and relaxed maintenace schemas. :)

Theri V-twins wins Paris-Dakar year after year after year... Even those bikes get nice maintenace it's still a though race on the bikes, and they stay in one paice and win, year after year :p

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
PutteLiten said:
Their thumpers have a good reputation when it comes to durability and relaxed maintenace schemas. :)

Theri V-twins wins Paris-Dakar year after year after year... Even those bikes get nice maintenace it's still a though race on the bikes, and they stay in one paice and win, year after year :p
Huh...from BMW's advertising you'd swear they win every year! :coocoo

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
gixxerjasen said:
Huh...from BMW's advertising you'd swear they win every year! :coocoo
:laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts