TLZone Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I’m a 2001 TLR owner. Bike has over 43,000 miles & was abused by its previous owner. I just started bracket racing it in the XDA. I’ve been riding for about 5 years. I am in search of the Race Parts Manual. I was told there is one in the Forms section but can’t find it. Anyone that help? I appreciate you in advance

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome. If you are referring to the Yoshimura catalogue, it's floating around the web somewhere. If you are looking to purchase some of those parts, two words, good luck! They are rare and EXPENSIVE!!! There are two people I know of that have most of those parts and they are not selling, to my knowledge.

·
Registered
1998 TLS; 2001 TLR; 200X TLRSF
4,610 Posts
.... I am in search of the Race Parts Manual. I was told there is one in the Forms section but can’t find it. .....
Welcome to the Zone OneSloHo! (y)

There are links to the Suzuki TLR Race Manual on TLPlanet, but the links don't work for me.
TL Resources - TLPlanet Forums

Publication Font Material property Advertising Book cover

I also have the four PDF files that comprise the Race Manual (probably got them from TLPlanet years ago). I can make those available if you can't find them elsewhere. However, as Rick says, any official Suzuki or Yoshimura Race Parts are extremely rare.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts