TLZone Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm TL1000R owner and few month ago I killed engine in suzi. :banghead:banghead The problem of course is spun bearing on crankshaft. I was stupid and did too many long wheelies. :coocoo

I could sey easy to lift hard to keep becouse of oil lubrication.

Now I'm looking for new engine.
Has anyone know where I can get new engine for my tlr?
Maybe someone has engine for sale after crash or somethig.
I would be interested.:hail

Regards :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already checked ebay and there was only one in not very good condition.
And i was looking for complete engine but now i'm thinking to buy only engine case.

Any way still more interested to buy whole complete engine :)

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
Pm Sam on here, he should be able to fix yours if the rest of the engine is ok. It might cost a bit more than buying a used engine but at least you know what you're getting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But i want to fix the engine by myself. That's why i would like to buy second engine and then fix broken one and have two engines.
If I won't find second engine for any reason I will buy engine case and then fix this what i've got.
This is my plan.
I would like to use my tlr on next season but we will see if i'll be able.

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
But i want to fix the engine by myself. That's why i would like to buy second engine and then fix broken one and have two engines.
If I won't find second engine for any reason I will buy engine case and then fix this what i've got.
This is my plan.
I would like to use my tlr on next season but we will see if i'll be able.
aaaah, well you didn't say that, now it's a completely different story.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.