TLZone Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts

New, with original paperwork, never installed.....standard mount D&D full TLS race 2 into 2 exhaust system. Kit features dual polished aluminum mufflers and a one piece, fully chromed header/collector/mids. This is a one of a kind kit and maybe one of the last full TLS exhausts on the market. NEW PRICE!!$600 plus shipping and fees.

Due to the nature of the headers/crossover/mids being welded into one piece for chroming, this exhaust is too large to ship economically out of the US. The least expensive International shipping we've found is $350 USD. So, this will have to remain in the US and ship to a US buyer unless someone International wants to pay $350 USD + to have it shipped.

If you'd like a complete performance package to get the most out of the exhaust.....we can add a Pipercross air filter and PCIII USB for additional $. PM for details.

Here is what they sounds like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcC6gBnxJGA

--Sk

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Steve... I see ALOT of polishing in your future :lol

Nice pipes though... are they 45mm diameter?
Actually, only the mufflers will need polishing from time to time. Chrome doesn't require polishing....just wash it regularly like the rest of the bike.

I've not checked the I.D. of the headers.....but they look the same size as Yoshi/M4/TiForce.

--Sk

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking to move this.....NEW PRICE!!

New, with original paperwork, never installed.....standard mount D&D full TLS race 2 into 2 exhaust system. Kit features dual polished aluminum mufflers and a one piece, fully chromed header/collector/mids. This is a one of a kind kit and maybe one of the last full TLS exhausts on the market. $650 plus shipping and fees.

--Sk

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looking to move this.....NEW PRICE!!

New, with original paperwork, never installed.....standard mount D&D full TLS race 2 into 2 exhaust system. Kit features dual polished aluminum mufflers and a one piece, fully chromed header/collector/mids. This is a one of a kind kit and maybe one of the last full TLS exhausts on the market. $600 plus shipping and fees.

--Sk

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
second dibs, pm me if this is still available

·
Premium Member
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
679 Posts
If you are looking for an exhaust for your bike, I'd recommend you talk to Sean at Speedking Motorwerx, Speedking Motowerx He's an honest guy and very good to deal with. Unfortunately, most of these posts you are responding to are extremely old and the folks posting on them haven't been here in years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts