TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost done with it and will be available in mid December. There are 2 crazy TLRs in the dvd also. 1 is blue and the other is.... well lets just that the redhotTL isn't red anymore

Enjoy

Burn Films
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvUbLIlmAsM

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wow, the chicks in that video was pretty hot, the bikes, not so much!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Looks like a very well put together video. I like the music ( I'm happy to hear a good rap song and not some extreme heavy metal. The kind that all you hear is some guy screaming into the mic. I dig metal music, just not that ), the chicks and bikes. I must say though..... the airbag suspension thing is gay. But I would still like to buy a copy when it comes out. Can't wait to se the TLRs.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only saw the red TL. What color is it now? I didn't see a blue TL.
The blue one will be in the DVD. The Red one which is my bike is gonna be yellow

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like a very well put together video. I like the music ( I'm happy to hear a good rap song and not some extreme heavy metal. The kind that all you hear is some guy screaming into the mic. I dig metal music, just not that ), the chicks and bikes. I must say though..... the airbag suspension thing is gay. But I would still like to buy a copy when it comes out. Can't wait to se the TLRs.
Thanks man. It will be in all motorcycle dealerships across the country in January.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Are you going to hook us up with a group buy? I Like it, I love all bikes, especially custom bikes...love seeing the imagination so many have...and the music and hot ladies sure help too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts