TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just testing what the pics turn out like with the camera:O :O

:O just look the same as my camera/phone:O these 2 pics were taken with a FUJI S9500 :O do they look ok:O :confused

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
They look good. Make sure the settings are set for maximun size then resize it to get a better idea of quality. They look good and if your camera phone takes pictures this good I might be getting one eventually. What camera phone do you have?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
looks good jeff :thumbup
if im right your new camera has a "raw" option/setting...........my old s7000 does
take your pics in that setting ,i find i get a much better pic,it uses ALOT more memorie and is slower to "reload" but the quality is worth it

EDIT: the "raw" pics cant be uploaded by photobucket by the way mate so you cant post them on here but you will see the difference on your pc or prints

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Even the larger JPG's on "Fine" mode will look very good. You can upload larger pics to postwhore, but p-bucket limits the size/quality. I never use the raw mode on my camera's because I can't tell a difference - it is better if you want to do a lot of editing though and I'm sure it varies a bit from camera to camera.

for the record we have a sony DCS-S85 and a Cannon Digital Rebel XT. The Cannon is an SLR and has a lot of stuff folks who know what they are doing can really take advantage of, but the Sony does me just fine:) I do like the speed of the cannon though, its really quick.

have fun

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all your comments:hail :hail ive read the info book on the camera over and over:banghead i still aint any wiser how to get the best out of it:O :O im going to go for a ride in the cage tomorrow around the lake-district and see if the higher optical zoom comes of any real use:O :O

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Looks good to me.
I see someone's into Bob the Builder. :thumbup
Cute kid and Lovely lady hanging on the wall ( I'm surprised Del missed that :laugh).
Oh I didn't I even enlarged the picture to get a beter look :devious

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a few pics with the new camera today,the weather was a bit crap so i cant realy tell the qaulity:dunno it was misty and snowing on HARDKNOTT PASS

im going again tomorrow and hopefully get a nice clear day:dunno its more fun in the snow driving the AWD scooby on them roads though:devious:laugh:laugh

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
Those pics look good to me:thumbup It does look to do a better job (clearer, more definition etc) than the phone cam, though I must say that's one of the better phone cam's I've seen!

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the phone camera is just a sony ericson i700:dunno i just keep the lense clean and shoot:devious ,the phone was only £170 but the camera/memo card was £400 and im not impressed with the camera up to now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts