1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Thats a cheeky looking little beast:devious :devious :devious

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
Ugh...turn the date off. If it's a digital camera then the date is logged inside the file anyway.

What model camera did you get anyway? Nice car!

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its the POLAROID i832,im not sure if its a decent camera or not:O the wife bought it for me:) im just having a bit of trouble getting the pic to load to my photobucket,seems to take forever and if i try to load 10 pics only 3 or 4 will be successful:confused

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers phil,:haili'll have a look but im not realy clued up with thing like that,going to get the instruction book to read:)

·
Registered
2,630 Posts

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i downloaded the powertoy but im still no wiser how to use it:O you would have to explain things as if you were talking to an idiot:devious cause i am one when it concerns computers:banghead :banghead cheers for the help so far:hail it might be easier to just use my old cheap camera:confused

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the wife refuses to let me get it,she doesnt understand its about the same cost as what we are paying for now,i think:confused

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tornado said:
you can get it for £15 a month.
tell her she can be on the phone when you're on the here.....sold!
................................................................................................................
it would be easier if i just '' SOLD'' the wife:devious ,surely i could get enough to pay for a years broadband:laugh :laugh

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ive changed the size option on the camera but i honestly think its affected the qaulity of the pics:confused,here goes

this one is from my gardenat night looking over to scotland

and the second one is from the moto X track looking over to haverigg prison

·
I was Ukgixxerman
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i cant find a piture size option,all i can get i a megapixel option
8megapixel
5 megapixel
2.8 pixel
4 mega pixel
or a vga option,is this the same as size option
i might just tek it back and get the samsung camera that looks a bit easier to use:confused

1 - 20 of 21 Posts