TLZone Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally went back up to the Crest over the holiday weekend like four times:devious :laugh . They laid down some new asphalt and it is as smooth as butter and grippy, only saw one (1) cop and traffic was really light because of the holiday, but it was freakin freezin so didn't push too hard, but man it was great!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup :wheelie :clap I think the weather this week will be a little cooler in the low 60's

oh yeah and down Tupanga Cyn down to Malibu is newly paved also and that was a great ride on Thursday afternoon.

gotta love Cali:devious

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Oh shut up please :rant :banghead
60 degree's cold :rolleyes

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE CALI

In cali that's cool man, I mean we're talking about tire temp out here man. lol!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Yeah I was up there a couple o' weeks ago... road is nice.... too bad they didn't pave the back section up to Newcombs Ranch though....

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Sigh... there is nothing to even begin to compare with those roads back here.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, if they got to Newcomb's omg that would be the greatest thing ever.

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Say hi to CHP officer John Bavetta for me. I hate that prick. :banghead

CO has some nice roads too. My new FZ, taken last weekend. No, it was not buried in snow. Shh. Don't tell anyone :D

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Say hi to CHP officer John Bavetta for me. I hate that prick. :banghead

CO has some nice roads too. My new FZ, taken last weekend. No, it was not buried in snow. Shh. Don't tell anyone :D

Duken...corbin makes a really cool tail trunk for your new ride:thumbup, check it out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts