TLZone Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did a track day next to Nellis AFB and they were doing touch and go's all day. Snapped a few:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
cool pix they look funny flying with the gear down:D we went for a ride today and there were to bi-planes chasing each other around it was kinda cool

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Nice Shots! There were quite a few A10's out there as well that day. Think it was a 6 plane formation at one point. Too bad we were a little short staffed that day or I could have run out into the infield and taken a few shots of you dragging knees around the Las Vegas Motorspeedway. Those would have been some cool shots - next time guy...

:)

T

·
0 Posts
It's difficult to judge just how big the F-15 actually is in the air. I remember the first time I saw one on the ground, I couldn't believe it. Nice shots, thanks for sharing.

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
a10's seem to be the more frequent fighter jet to see flying. Maybe because they are slower and cheaper than the fast moving 14/15/16 probably a starting point fighter jet for new pilots. Nice photo's. I have some from whitemans AFB in Missouri with all the Stealth bombers doing flybys and touch and go's. Id scan them but they are still at my dads for storage from my Army days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts