TLZone Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
horray im back on line :)

ive spent the last 33 HRS straight (yes no sleep so my eyes are burning & heads acking from no sleep :banghead ) fixing my PC.
ive lernt that microsoft windows crashes for a reason so you stay farmiluar with pc setups :rant :banghead :laugh

only problem ive got is i done a update for itunes 7.0.1.8 & quicktime player. (free updates)

no i cant get them to opperate :confused
IE: click on iTunes desk icon nothing even in [start-programs] it wont start ?

quick time it starts & has the screen with loading in it but nothings happening ?

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
reboot :O

uninstall and reinstall itunes? :O

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
otla said:
Go take a nap...:laugh

Could you try an older version of Quicktime?:confused
ive got no older version becouse i deleted it all trying to fix the problem now i only have the latest freeware :O

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:O its working now & i done nothing :laugh
dont know what's better. finding the problem & fixing it or it just decides to work & not nowing what was wrong :banghead

:) now to create a restore point & off to bed time :) 38 1/2 HRS :dowhat finaly finished :coocoo :laugh

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i put that version for my son and have had nowt but trouble with it :banghead
some times it works sometimes it dosnt :banghead the main problem is not recognising the ipod:dowhat
all i do is restart the comp and it seems to sort it

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
horray it all oficialy all fixed. had a few problems to fix from last post.
38 1/2 hrs turned into 48 hrs with about 6 hrs sleep.

now i can play :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Have to say I have no troubles wiv the new version of itunes but I run it on a mac so maybe the probs are only on the windows version

·
Premium Member
7,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TLmark said:
Have to say I have no troubles wiv the new version of itunes but I run it on a mac so maybe the probs are only on the windows version
all ok it was one of my firewalls blocking it.
but had heaps of probs with HP printer/fax/scanner/photo copier it would'nt fully read the setup discs.

new itunes & media player 11 beta are both good the mediaplayer 11 beta is very simular to itunes in style & layout.

·
Registered
457 Posts
veetwo tls said:
new itunes & media player 11 beta are both good the mediaplayer 11 beta is very simular to itunes in style & layout.
That'll be m$oft getting ready to take on ipod with "zune"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts