TLZone Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lives in California and in his signature lists how far away he is from 3 or 4 tracks such as Laguna, Willow Springs etc...

I just want to know which city he lives in...I'm looking to move and would love to live in this area where I can pick which track I want to race at!!!

:O

Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, thats the guy, thanks crotchrocket!

·
Pygmy looking for a new name
14,150 Posts
He doesn't post on here much anymore since he sold his TLR and got a Duc. However you might just luck out because he popped in here a few days ago. Shoot him a PM. Eddy's a heck of a guy, rides the hell out of his bike and is so tall he makes a TL seem like a gixxer 600 when he sits on it. :)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
If you live in So. Cali you got Buttonwillow which is west of Bakersfield, Willow Springs has 2 tracks & that's in the high desert near Lancaster (the city is Rosamond), you have 2 tracks at the California Speedway in Fontana (aka Fontucky) & about a four hour drive to Pahrump, Nevada for that track & another hour beyond that Pahrump track there are 2 race tracks at the Las Vegas Motorspeedway (Classic Course & the Infield Course). Laguna Seca is a 5 hour drive up Interstate 5 between Monterey & Salinas then Sear's Point is a 6.5 hour drive up Interstate 5 as well. We were just at the Cali Speedway for 2 days this past weekend and are doing the Street's of Willow track at Willow Springs on Friday. Yup, track days in late November & early December.

:devious

Then in early January there is a track day back out at the Cali Speedway's AMA Configuration on Saturday the 6th & on Sunday the 7th it is the opening round of the WERA West Series on that same track.

:hail

Cya at the track...

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info Dobalina! Thats an amazing choice of tracks...i got one 4 hours away and its more like a go kart track....thats the closest they get around here..plus i got 2 feet of snow outside.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Dob speaks the truth..... althouh, i live here I have yet to track it..... I talk a good game though...... (damn, i need to track day it soon!!!!!)

·
Chief Moderator for my kids Julia & Kristen,
5,503 Posts
Buttonwillow rocks. I love that track. The Streets of Willow is fun too. I was too much of a pussy to ride the big track at Willow :lol

CA has tons of Kart tracks that allow Motards too. Grange in Apple Valley kicks ass. I saw Jeff Ward there while I was driving my friend's shifter kart.

As for CO, lots of nice roads, twisty in the mountains and Hayabusa country lies to the east. Of course there is this whole winter problem. Oh well. I like skiing too :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
whot do you mean by hayabusa country? man i need to make friends with some more people in the colorado area. i would love to see the roads out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts