Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AirNavy said:
I can do it, but shipping may be kind of high to AU...
how much do you think :O
by the look of the stands they'll brake down & pack up reasonably compact.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
I'll find out. I sent him an e-mail asking how big the boxes are and how much they weigh. Then I can find out what it will cost to get them down to you...

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AirNavy said:
I'll find out. I sent him an e-mail asking how big the boxes are and how much they weigh. Then I can find out what it will cost to get them down to you...

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
Based on the size and weight of the package the guy said they came in you would be looking at at least $60 USD to ship it...

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AirNavy said:
Based on the size and weight of the package the guy said they came in you would be looking at at least $60 USD to ship it...
PM :)

·
Registered
881 Posts
Just to add in my 2 cents, I bought the rear stand from them earlier in the season and they are very good quality, and the seller was wasy to work with..........

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
marshdrummer said:
Just to add in my 2 cents, I bought the rear stand from them earlier in the season and they are very good quality, and the seller was wasy to work with..........
thanks for that :)
yeh they looked good sat here & studied them as best as i could. welds , stress points , electramold quality etc.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
PayPal received, PayPal sent to pay for stands. I'll let you know when they get here... :D

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AirNavy said:
PayPal received, PayPal sent to pay for stands. I'll let you know when they get here... :D
:thumbup

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Good buy :thumbup

:hail Mick

:hail TLZ

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ruby said:
Good buy :thumbup

:hail Mick

:hail TLZ

yes they were were'nt they :) & no you cant use them for your track bike :laugh

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
It looks like they will be here Monday. I didn't realize they were coming from Dallas, which is only about 3 hours away. When they get here do you want me to open them up to inspect them?

·
Premium Member
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AirNavy said:
It looks like they will be here Monday. I didn't realize they were coming from Dallas, which is only about 3 hours away. When they get here do you want me to open them up to inspect them?
yeh if you like :) im easy

1 - 20 of 25 Posts