TLZone Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any one wants to send me some more gas powered things ive just enough room for a coulpe of bikes:devious

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It came with the bike. It has a battery meter, MPH , clock , gear indicator, bright lights and ect. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
To me it appears to be the Dash unit by Vepour.. at least i think that is how it's spelled out. I know i just saw that damn thing in one of the motorcycle magazines, maybe november or January issue of cycle world.. I just went through December and it did not show itself there. Happy Hunting. :)

·
Moderator,
14,795 Posts
damn sad for U that your garage is filled with toys :laugh

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
To me it appears to be the Dash unit by Vepour.. at least i think that is how it's spelled out. I know i just saw that damn thing in one of the motorcycle magazines, maybe november or January issue of cycle world.. I just went through December and it did not show itself there. Happy Hunting. :)
it looks like the one uk just started a thread on a few days ago, can we get a closeup shot of it if you got some time?

·
Moderator,
2,701 Posts
you got all kinds of room, if youll go to lowes and buy a couple of their $40 shelves and maybe get some hangers for those yard tools in the corner. Pull everything out setup the shelves as far back as you can , and I bet you can get all the ATV's in one row and have room for a bike lift a big roll away and a second on pitbulls.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts