TLZone Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lowsided after a car pulled out in front of me yesterday, killed my new Shift M1 jacket. The upper left fairing bit shattered into a couple hundred bits, anyone have a spare laying around? I'm not too pleased at the thought of the pricey Airtech replacement with the intakes molded in... =(

Poor TLS.

Pete
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
ronayers has oem plastics at good prices. It will be ~200 for one ready to go (they come with paint, stickers and the works):thumbup

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
i think Chelapa is making one piece front body work for a reasonable price also

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Happy New Year Bike Pilot, but shouldn't this be in the Market Place WTB? :O

·
Premium Member
24,892 Posts
should be, but he's not a subscriber and can't post there, so technicaly I should nuke the thread.....but with holiday spirit and all I figured it would hurt to leave it for a day or so.........

·
Registered
451 Posts
i was at Chelapa shop he finished the mold he makes the intake duct and inside fairings

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
should be, but he's not a subscriber and can't post there, so technicaly I should nuke the thread.....but with holiday spirit and all I figured it would hurt to leave it for a day or so.........
Thanks BikePilot, greatly appreciated.

I'll subscribe right now, I just haven't been around the forum in a while and didn't realize it had finally gone to subscription status...

Definitely worth it, though.

P.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Going to the bike show in Novi (detroit suburb) this weekend? Toss your RZ in the trunk so I can check it out :yes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts