TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Just finnished my TLS Streetfighter project (well almost).

Waiting for a Sprint damper in the post off of Timr.

The mods are:

One off billet tope yoke with risers (made by my brother Danny84)
Renthal bars
Triumph Speed Triple lights and Cowl
GSXR clocks
Radiator overflow botle (aluminium drinking bottle from a Hiking Shop)
Aluminium bracket for the bottle
Front braided brake lines

I think thats about it. I didn't bother buying front indicators, I wired my side lights up to my indicator loom and gunna paint my side light bulbs orange (nail varnish).

Have not ridden it yet ! Waiting for the salt and crap to wash off the roads. Had a cold spell recently and there is loads of salt around.

Cheers for looking...............love this Forum !

Michael Watson

·
Registered
460 Posts
Looks good! :thumbup

·
Registered
296 Posts
Yea looks good. I think a sv1000 belly pan would look really good on your bike, it would tie in with the tripple cowingl really well.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Looking good, top yoke is made well,nice ride.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Looks good. That top yoke is awesome.
But what's up with the front brake line angle. The cross over line looks like it's on backwards. That severe bend might cause a problem down the road.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good. That top yoke is awesome.
But what's up with the front brake line angle. The cross over line looks like it's on backwards. That severe bend might cause a problem down the road.
I had to swing the brake line connector on the the master cylinder back a little to prevent the brake line fouling on the cowl. Should be ok.

Going to get it MOT'd before rinding,

Cheers,

·
The Suck, Squeeze, Bang, Blow Moderator,
15,415 Posts
I had to swing the brake line connector on the the master cylinder back a little to prevent the brake line fouling on the cowl. Should be ok.

Going to get it MOT'd before rinding,

Cheers,
I think he means the one on the right hand caliper :thumbup

Make sure the end of pipe going into the expansion bottle remains below the water level so it can draw coolant back into the rad when it cools :)

Looks great :thumbup

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Like it :thumbup

remove the rear under carnage on the tail and do the gap mod to clean up the center.

Like I did on mine before I wrecked it :banghead

You might not be able to do that in your area.

A member here put led lights into the exhaust hangers for the rear of my bike.

And of course we are allowed other places to install tags as well.

·
Registered
593 Posts
nice bike keep up the good work...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Make sure the end of pipe going into the expansion bottle remains below the water level so it can draw coolant back into the rad when it cools :)

Will check it out, could be on the wrong way ? I hate bleeding brakes, dohhhhhh !

·
Registered
1,530 Posts

Will check it out, could be on the wrong way ? I hate bleeding brakes, dohhhhhh !
The bend should be this way to avoid possible brake line failure. I have the same single line set-up like your bike since I put dirt bike bars on mine.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Fightering mine and trying to figure out exactly how to go about it :confused

Nice man! :hail

What kind of guages? Are the flyscreen/lights/guages all from one "set"...someone mentioned speed triple...is it an entire speed triple "pkg" fitted? Just noticed the perfect fitment between guages and fly screen....

And is your brother gonna make any more of them top yokes? I would buy one immediately :devious

Was thinking on Buell xb9 lights/guages/screen....or if i can make it work, just keep S guages and slap xb9 lights and flyscreen....any thoughts?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts