TLZone Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday turned out to be a great day.It was my birthday and it did not start off so good.Myself and a couple of buddies went to a motorcycle show where I entered my bike.I go to alot of shows and have a hard time beatting Harleys and choppers.But yesterday was different.I won the sportbike division,That was easy.Than I also got 2nd place for best paint out of 220 bikes,I even beat these $90000.00 choppers with crazy airbrush work..As we were packing up our 2 trophies we here the annoucer call my name again.I won peoples choice best bike.A very nice 4 foot trophie and $1000.00.I could not believe it,I enter alot of bike shows and have found out it is tough to beat harleys at these big shows.This was a major harley event and I won.There was some pretty pissed off people.The best part was me and my buddy strapping this 4 foot trophie to the back of his 1993 gsxr 750.It looked like a wheelie bar off the back.So far this year my bike has won me around $1600.00 and a shit load of trophies.I hope to win another in a couple of weeks at marcus dairy.At the end of the week the bike is being photograghed by Dino Petrocelli,he his the OCC photographer.I cant wait.Good possibilty it will end up in superstreet bike magazine.Just thought I would share my good weekend.:)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
good job! steal those trophies from the hardleys. you deserve it.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Recent picture,Shitty camera.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
:cheers, good job...

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
thats awesome brother!!!!:hail

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
my eyes! my eyes are burned with the blingtastic!

you know im not one to chrome my bike, but you bike is really nice, it is dont right :hail

·
Moderator,
8,243 Posts
:banana Whoo hoo! S guys should note, he won with an R. :slaptls :lol

·
Registered
945 Posts
Congrats and well deserved! :cheers That seems to have turned out to be a pretty good birthday. :thumbup

·
Registered
322 Posts
1crock said:
:banana Whoo hoo! S guys should note, he won with an R. :slaptls :lol
He may have won on the showroom floor with an "R" but lets see him take that little bling machine on the street and see who wins. :slaptlr :loser

By the way Hans, nice bike :)

·
Scooter hottie chauffeur
4,663 Posts
dude, is the left side the plastics we did the deal on......

oh I'm so proud... congrats, it's obvious the time and skilz that were put in to making the machine what it is

4 ft trophy strapped to a rice rocket, now that's a sight to see.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TLs/r said:
He may have won on the showroom floor with an "R" but lets see him take that little bling machine on the street and see who wins. :slaptlr :loser

I ride this bike very hard. I also do not trailer it to shows.We ride it all over the northeast attending shows,rain or shine.I am very close to having Zero chicken strips on the tires.I counted up my trophies tonight I am up to around 30 for the last 2 summers.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rifleman,yes that is your plastic.I made it look nice after you scratched it.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Rifleman said:
...4 ft trophy strapped to a rice rocket, now that's a sight to see.
:stupid I wish you had pics of that. :laugh Congrats again!

·
Upside Down Super Mod,
29,855 Posts
:cheers Hans good going :thumbup

1 - 20 of 37 Posts